Yet another contender in the market?

Eric Heinemann e_heinemann at
Thu Jun 7 17:14:12 CEST 2007

If I remember correctly, the F700 is using a Flash lite interface.  Even though it does not have WiFi, it does have 7.2M HSDPA :)  I am pretty sure it does have bluetooth though.  Look here:

or here:

----- Original Message ----
From: Steven ** <montgoss+openmokocommunity at>
To: Openmoko <community at>
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2007 9:44:30 AM
Subject: Re: Yet another contender in the market?

The wallpaper on the F700 from the first Google result (
) is a total rip-off of the Ubuntu default theme.  I doubt that they're actually running Ubuntu (although I think Ubuntu is getting into the mobile market).

The features don't really seem comparable.  No wifi and no bluetooth.  And the screen is even smaller and lower resolution than the iPhone.