Clarification Rant

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Fri Jun 8 18:52:54 CEST 2007

I understand being careful with what you say, but even something like
"We've built X devices with a defect ratio of Y.  We want that ration to
be Z before we push the production line full steam ahead" would be
promising.  That is unless X=0 Y=100 and Z is "anything greater than
zero", THEN we'd be a little disappointed.

Just a quick blurb here and there go a long way, but there hasn't even
been that.  Also there is all of this talk about GTA-02 and how great
and awesome it is going to be...but we don't even have GTA-01 out and
available???

All I'm saying is that unless there is nothing positive to say, then
something is better than nothing (and we used to get something a while
back).

So again, I apologize for negativity, but I'm finding it really hard to
"keep the faith" and...keep waiting.