Web-based GUI technology for OpenMoko

Matthew S. Hamrick mhamrick at cryptonomicon.net
Mon Jun 11 18:00:08 CEST 2007

Florent...

This is something we've been working on at the homebrew mobile phone
club for a while. Our project is called Jowles and is focused on
creating an application architecture that provides both XML and DBUS
interfaces to system services. One of our very old demos can be seen
at http://hbmoblie.org/jowles/ . Keep in mind that it doesn't really
do anything, it's only a demo.

Qooxdoo looks great, but seems to have some problems with WebKit/
Safari, though I'm sure that's probably easy to fix.

Since I know there are other people interested, I'll hurry up and put
my notes in a reasonable form... We're having a meeting on Wednesday
to discuss this (among other things.)

-Cheers
-Matt H.