R: Concern for usability and ergonomics

Michele Manzato michele.manzato at verona.miz.it
Tue Jun 12 10:07:45 CEST 2007

Well I don't like this statement at all.

Don't get me wrong, I can guess (some of) the reasons behind the plain
words. But then I wonder whether there is really any transparency in the
development of Neo/OpenMoko? What does it mean, being silent and talking in
riddles seemingly for our own benefit? What about the collaborative FOSS
effort, community involvement, etc?

Br
Michele