Open Moko Themes

Peter A Trotter peter.trotter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:53:27 CEST 2007

UI for these different screen resolutions and potentially form factors is
going to be more then a case of image resizing. It will be whole different
layouts. I am quickly coming round to the idea of a near complete separation
of GUI from application. It is the only way to really present the same apps
on the different Openmoko hardware platforms.

At the same time I am not convince that html is the way to go. What are the
options here?

-Pete