Clarification Rant

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:49:16 CEST 2007

On 6/8/07, Jonathon Suggs <jsuggs at murmp.com> wrote:

> I understand being careful with what you say, but even something like
> "We've built X devices with a defect ratio of Y.  We want that ration to
> be Z before we push the production line full steam ahead" would be
> promising.  That is unless X=0 Y=100 and Z is "anything greater than
> zero", THEN we'd be a little disappointed.

I also agree. But right now I do not believe we will get the phone before
September/October (just a feeling). If it was a little problem, I believe
they would keep us informed. I don't know why they don't inform us but I
also don't know what the problem is.

Anyway... I am really excited and I check several times each day (I have
done that since January). I hope it will become available soon. If the
problem is software related, I personally think they should not hold the
device back. There is many great developers out here that is ready to hack
the device.

I don't want to sound negative.... I am just really excited. I think Sean
and the rest of the team is working really hard now to find a solution to
whatever the problem might be. They are under a lot of pressure and they
don't need a lot of demotivating complains.