OpenMoko != Neo1973 (Was: Openness (was RE: Concern for usability and ergonomics))

Werner Almesberger werner at
Wed Jun 13 06:01:29 CEST 2007

Joe Friedrichsen wrote:
> Yes, most of the hardware designs and schematics aren't distributed,

Actually, I hope that we can release at least schematics of the
debug board and the immediate surroundings of the MCU. There seems
to be a lot of red tape surrounding all this, though :-(

> but there are shadows of scraps here and there thanks to Werner (
> ).

Oh, that one. Don't worry, that never made it into hardware.
What we currently have (in GTA02) is the circuit depicted in

In general, developers/werner/ is my personal junkyard, and I'm a
messy person. So please don't jump to conclusions when sifting
through it.

- Werner

 / Werner Almesberger, Buenos Aires, Argentina     werner at /