Open Moko Themes

Emre Turkay emreturkay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:29:03 CEST 2007

On 6/12/07, Tim Newsom <cephdon at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is where XAML or XUL are particularly suited.
> The idea is that the UI will be mostly svg commands or in some cases
> images.. But rendered completely by the engine.  Look up what you get

environment like a mobile platform (you don't plug a screen with a
different resolution to your cell phone generally) IMHO not a very
good idea. They may be vector graphics at the development phase but
they should be compiled (translated into bitmap) before deployed onto
the real device.

My motivation is, why should we decrease the performance to get the
same effects, both for UI eye-candy and usefulness?

emre