[openmoko-announce] Some light ahead...

Ivan -sk8- Chavero ichavero at seispistos.com.mx
Tue Jun 12 22:28:22 CEST 2007

Hello,

I want to start developing apps for openmoko but i haven't being able to
find any tools for that. i have browsed the wiki, projects and the other
sections of the website and no luck.

I'm interested on developing some thin client apps on the openmoko
framework as a proof of concept for my masters thesis on low coupled
distributed applications so it would be great if somebody could give me
some links for the documentation and developer tools.

P.D. I also want to purchase a phone it looks like a very interesting
combination technology and philosophy!!

thanks in advance.