Open Moko Themes

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Wed Jun 13 17:46:25 CEST 2007

i would exchange 3D hardware support in Neo for OpenVG hardware support
anytime! that way we could use SVG (or such) for everything, windows,
buttons, etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Openvg

.andre

p.s. or atleast Cairo (or similar) with OpenGL to accelerate vector
graphics, as 3D in 2D screen is somewhat useless...