New wishlist item: Side-mounted touch strip sensor

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:08:58 CEST 2007

No, the PSP stick is crap. We don't really need anything analog, the
touchscreen does that fine. What we could use are some decent, solid
buttons and/or a d-pad.
I could also see some applications for a Blackberry style wheel, for
example volume control and scrolling. I don't think using a futuristic
sensor would be a good idea because we already have an analog device
without feedback which is the touchscreen.

Ortwin