Make error 139

Zefanja zefanja at freenet.de
Wed Jun 20 22:32:30 CEST 2007

Hi...I tried to run QEMU, but I get the foloowing error:

( cd build/qemu ; arm-softmmu/qemu-system-arm \
               -M neo -m 130 -usb -show-cursor \
               -mtdblock openmoko/openmoko-flash.image \
               -kernel openmoko/openmoko-kernel.bin )
Could not configure '/dev/rtc' to have a 1024 Hz timer. This is not a fatal
error, but for better emulation accuracy either use a 2.6 host Linux
kernel or
type 'echo 1024 > /proc/sys/dev/rtc/max-user-freq' as root.
neo_gsm_switch: GSM disabled.
/bin/sh: line 3:  6868 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
arm-softmmu/qemu-system-arm -M neo -m 130 -usb -show-cursor -mtdblock
openmoko/openmoko-flash.image -kernel openmoko/openmoko-kernel.bin
make: *** [run-qemu] Fehler 139

Can anyone help me? I know, that this can be a problem with the version
of gcc. Is it so?

Stephan