Clarification Rant

Ryan Prior piratehead at
Thu Jun 28 09:31:15 CEST 2007

Right, the only tough part is deciding whether to buy GTA01 hardware when I
know that WiFi is coming, and I can still do development without the
hardware. It would be really nice to have a phone, but I want to buy the one
that I'd want to use the most. If I had plenty of money, or if I worked for
a mobile development company or something, it would be no problem.

On 6/27/07, Joe Pfeiffer <jjpfeifferjr at> wrote:
> Ryan Prior writes:
> > If FIC/OpenMoko could run some sort of deal where I could buy the
> > GTA01 for $300 and send it back in for a $150 or $200 upgrade when the
> > GTA02 comes out, I would buy into that.
> I wouldn't be making decisions at that point -- it'd be an absolute
> no-brainer.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
  - Krishnamurti