Non dev wants to buy Neo1973

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Sat Jun 30 11:52:11 CEST 2007

la, 2007-06-30 kello 17:24 +0800, ted braak kirjoitti:
> 1. Could hardware be changed in the consumer version? Is the dev version
> also intended to 'tweak' the hardware?

It is certain to be changed, as per Sean's recent e-mail which is on at
http://www.openmoko.org

> 2. Would I be "stealing" a phone away from a developer and by doing that
> slow down development?

Earlier they have commented that they can supply as much of the dev.
model as there is demand, though what with all the delays, this would
seem to call for confirmation on the team's part.

--
Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at iki.fi     - <URL:http://www.iki.fi/mjr/>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:http://www.transhumanism.org/>