Anti theft protection of our cherished device.

Buddy buddy.baars at
Sat Jun 30 21:40:16 CEST 2007

I have been thinking for a system like this sinds my last phone was stolen

What I would like is:
simcard is changed -> phone sents email/sms to a server.
Gives me the new phone number, a code to call the phone silent.
Possibility to call phone and open a remote terminal.
With acces to GPS data, and all personal data, my own and from the new

Fuck with him for a while (sent delayed (with cron) a few sms messages to
his friends) change his agenda, etc etc

Look him up at the most embarrassing place (work, school) and get my phone