Some ideas

Brad Pitcher bradpitcher at
Thu Mar 1 20:46:41 CET 2007

I think a good way to solve this problem is with auto-suggest while you
type.  So, after you type "sil", the application "suggests" the last half of
your name by displaying it in a different color or highlighted.  Then you
just tap the word/name with your finger and it finishes it for you.  This is
how it works on the Nokia 770 and I find it very convenient.