MokoMakefile network problem?

Wil Chung wil at
Thu Mar 1 22:04:30 CET 2007

Hi all,

I spent the afternoon reading through the new wiki and trying to install
openembedded on my machine, mostly to try and compile a demo.  I didn't
realize I didn't need to build openmoko from scratch to compile the demos,
so I dabbled in using MokoMakefile

I followed the instructions from:

It failed at one point because it couldn't connect
wil at development:/home/moko$ make setup
[ -e bitbake ] || \
        ( svn co svn:// bitbake )
[ -e ] || \
        ( wget -c -O && \
          bunzip2 && \
          mtn pull )
           => `'
Connecting to||:80... connected.
20:59:50 ERROR 404: Not Found.

make: *** [setup-mtn] Error 1
wil at development:/home/moko$

Does anyone else have this problem?  I ping'd and curl'd and it seems to work.  But the IP address doesn't.  I
thought I'd post it just in case it was something with the makefile.  If
it's a network problem on my end, then how would I work around it?