Matchbox panel 2 not installed

Greg lunved at
Sat Mar 3 05:00:55 CET 2007

Hi Wil,

I had the same problem.  On closer investigation it turned out that a missing
pkgconfig file was the problem.  Two of the demos require it.  After much
trial and error, I came up with the attached file, which finally solved my

Eventually the build went fine, but I never did get around to working out how
to actually *run* those two demos - I just used the other three (Those two
create shared libs that need to be called from the running environment I

You may have to change a few paths in the attached file, but feel free to give
it a go.  Putting it in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig directory was what worked
for me.

Have fun,