coverage at

Graham Auld openmoko at
Sun Mar 4 20:01:22 CET 2007

As I understand it Andreas, the hackers lunchbox is including the dev board
connecting thru the JTAG interface of the phone. You would purchace your
phone seperatly.

Someone please correct me if I missunderstand.

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Andreas Kostyrka
Sent: 04 March 2007 17:58
To: Joe Pfeiffer
Cc: community at
Subject: Re: coverage at

* Joe Pfeiffer <jjpfeifferjr at> [070304 18:53]:
> Nice description of the technical information, with photos of the
> hacker's lunchbox and car kit.

Just wondering, but did I get that right, the Hackers version that will be
available this month will only be a developers board, without a phone casing
=> unuseable as a mobile phone in day-to-day operations, right?

OpenMoko community mailing list
community at