coverage at

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at
Sun Mar 4 21:52:34 CET 2007

Dnia niedziela, 4 marca 2007, Joe Pfeiffer napisał:
> Andreas Kostyrka writes:

> >Just wondering, but did I get that right, the Hackers version that
> >will be available this month will only be a developers board, without
> >a phone casing => unuseable as a mobile phone in day-to-day
> >operations, right?

> My understanding is that the $350 "standard kit" will be a real live
> phone, though a bit rough around the edges.  You seem to be describing
> the $250 "hacker's lunchbox".

Hacker's lunchbox is EXTRA equipment (costs 200 USD) to normal package of
Neo1973 (costs 350 USD).

So Hacker's lunchbox version is 550 USD in total. Thats how I understand
it and I think that this is how it looks.

Check Car Kit price (75 USD) - it is few extra parts for phone to get it
used in Car.

OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

        Best random string generator: a newbie trying to close vi.