Idea: Location based reminders

Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente jsmanrique at
Tue Mar 6 09:41:19 CET 2007

How about a category like "context based apps"?

I see the OpenMoko as a nice platform to work in Delivery Context
Interface[1] apps, or even to implement some kind of DIAL[2] solution.
OpenMoko could(/should?) be a "context" aware device. More read in
Delivery Context Overview for Device Independence [3].