coverage at

Attila Csipa plists at
Wed Mar 7 18:21:09 CET 2007

On Monday 05 March 2007 07:01, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> > As I understand it Andreas, the hackers lunchbox is including the dev
> > board
> > connecting thru the JTAG interface of the phone. You would purchace
> > your
> > phone seperatly.
> >
> > Someone please correct me if I missunderstand.
> This is correct.

Could we get a photo of the dev board (or perhaps a pointer to the appropriate
page, I couldn't find anything substantial in the wiki about it) ? Something
like , but of course it doesn't need
to be as detailed, just a high res photo and 5 minutes in kolourpaint or gimp
to highlight points of interest. There are dev boards and 'dev boards', and
200$ is enough for me to get curious to find out what that dev board actually
contains/looks like :)