useability of phase 1 phones

Peter Trapp openmoko at
Sat Mar 10 12:48:33 CET 2007

there's a description about the different phases on

There're 3 different section (stylus, panel and finger)

AFAIK these are the appl which will be produced in that face, so starting phase-1 should include phase-0 appl. All others programs will drop in ;)

So I think you will be able to use it as a "phone" but keep in mind it's a developer version, so maybe it's unstable ...

- I'm not a official openmoko speeker ...