Screen size

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at
Mon Mar 12 19:23:14 CET 2007

It looks to me like the Neo's screen resolution is higher even though it's a
small screen.

Screen 3.5" 320x480 at 160 ppi, multi-touch 2.8" 480x640 at 285 ppi, maybe
multi-touch later<>NEO
specs on the right.

As I understand it, the IPHONE isn't meant to be used with a stylus, but the
NEO optionally can be.  Personally I'd rather have the higher resolution.
If they would potentially switch to this other screen, would they be
sacrificing the resolution, and if so would it be worth it?