Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at
Wed Mar 14 11:57:07 CET 2007

ke, 2007-03-14 kello 16:30 +0800, Sean Moss-Pultz kirjoitti:
> If you're seriously considering buying a Windows Mobile over something
> like a power adapter, which you could buy at any store for maybe 10
> euro, this really is the wrong the device for you now.

Sean, Sean, Sean, all the trolling here has made you humor-impaired :)
This was obviously (and as confirmed on IRC) a parody of the kind of
handholding demanded by Mike <fromlists at> (and I do
really agree that this is the wrong device _and_ community for _him_).

Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at     - <URL:>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:>
Singularitarian - SIAI supporter - <URL:>