Idea: up-to-date business card

Matthew S. Hamrick mhamrick at
Wed Mar 14 20:47:18 CET 2007

Yes... if you have a Blackberry, Treo or HTC phone, run Windows and
don't mind keeping your data on Plaxo's servers, Plaxo is indeed a
good solution.

Still... I'm fairly certain that most GSM phones can't make the data
call to the Plaxo servers _while_ they are on a voice call with
someone else.

The "vCard bursting" concept moves data directly from one phone to
another without third party involvement. And it does is as part of
the "session" created when you're talking with someone else. i.e. -
you don't have to hang up the phone to receive burst vCards.

-Matt H.