Idea: up-to-date business card

Matthew S. Hamrick mhamrick at cryptonomicon.net
Thu Mar 15 08:05:13 CET 2007

Yeah... it's easy to sound snarky on mailing lists. I too was not
trying to be sarcastic, but rereading my post, it looks like I was
trying to dis Plaxo. Nothing of the sort. I too have friends who use
it and love it. But for the reasons I listed, it's not really for me.

There's absolutely no reason why there shouldn't be a Meishi client
for WinCE, Symbian or even J2ME/iTron.

Or even some way to import/export to/from Plaxo/Exchange/Mac Address
Book/etc.

With respect to the vCard bursting... yeah... but it's got to start
somewhere. I was planning on releasing my code and specs as open
source, so I would think that if enough people thought it was a good
idea, some of the major handset vendors would start integrating it.

-Cheers
-Matt H.