Danijel Orsolic libervis at
Thu Mar 15 22:00:37 CET 2007

Just to let everyone know, the site inspired by OpenMoko and dedicated to promote and discuss the incoming open mobile revolution has been launched,, has been launched:

We wish to create a community around it, from everyone who loves the concepts behind OpenMoko, but also around other devices that are or will follow a similar philosophy; Free Standards and Free Software in a mobile world.

We are starting minimal and feedback is extremely welcome, as it will guide our growth. If you blog about open mobile related topics, consider letting your blog entries be automatically submit to It's all explained here:

Thank you!

Danijel Orsolic