mathew davis someoneinjapan at
Thu Mar 15 23:08:04 CET 2007

Any news on the WiFi?  I don't know much about it but I would be more than
happy to ask my buddies also.  I just don't know if we have found an
answer.  I know we had some promising leads there for a while.  And this is
a very long thread so it's possible I am asking a question already asked,
and if so sorry.  And if not just to make sure we are trying to find a wifi
chip that has opensource drivers, has low power usage so as to be used in a
cell phone, and is small?  Just making sure.  Let me know if I should know
more specifices or if I am wrong in my understanding of what we need.