Reminder: Google SoC application deadline in 4 days

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at
Tue Mar 20 12:31:57 CET 2007

Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:

> Dnia wtorek, 20 marca 2007, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer napisał:

>> there are only 4 (four) project applications until now, which is kind
>> of surprising, given the huge amount of ideas that were floating both
>> on the mailing lists and on the wiki.

> Keep in mind people that if there will be no more projects then it does
> not mean that those 4 will get automatically accepted.

Yeah, that's correct. Actually I don't know yet how many project slots
we will get from Google.

- Michael Lauer <mickey at>
Software for the worlds' first truly open Free Software mobile phone