OpenMoko - SoC--- is there a mentor?

Jon Phillips jon at
Thu Mar 22 23:01:59 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 19:30 -0200, --- wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm interested to do a projet for OpenMoko and submit it to SOC, but i
> dont know who is the person that i have to talk at OpenMoko...  Does
> some one knows it? My plan is to develop something on text input i
> already have some base ideas and need to discuss it to know if they
> are possible...
> tanks
> Guy should bite off one discrete task and write-up a smart
proposal that accomplishes this task.

Bonus points for adding your thought to the wiki. I think you would
benefit as well as discussing this on the development mailing list and
getting input.

Generally, after you submit your proposal, a mentor is selected.

Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at