Wiki update: bootable usb stock emulation

Florent THIERY fthiery at
Sun Mar 25 17:04:10 CEST 2007

I just updated/developed my previous idea of using the transflash as a
bootable device (mass storage mode).

* What do you think?
* Could somebody owning a device test it?
* If you have pointers to other resources, please add them/tell me;
more generic information could be interesting, especially about the
memtest method (i have no idea how the payload was generated, or if we
can do the same for others)
* i'd be glad to know how one could simply boot on a regular iso using grub

I'm not sure what could prevent it to work, but it would be great to know.