Anti Iphone (Was Re: Some light ahead...)

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:32:05 CEST 2007

The question is "how well does the Neo handle video?".  There was some
discussion on the list a while back about this.  Sounds like
playing/decoding video will tax the processor pretty hard.  I'm sure
someone will get it working, but I got the impression it would take
some skill.  It would definitely be awesome though!

-Steven