Size and weight considerations for future Openmoko devices

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:53:13 CEST 2007

My experience was very different. My Tapwave Zodiac (best portable
thing ever made... *sigh*) had awesome stereo sound, even without
headphones. It's also quite noticable with other devices whether they
have stereo sound or not. The problem with the 1973 is that it will
probably be rotated a lot. You'll watch movies in widescreen. Two
speakers above each other won't really help there. But maybe the third
speaker will be used in that case? No idea if it's powerfull enough
and possible with the hardware...

Ortwin