Preorder

Vruyr F. Gyolchanyan urix at molagar.org
Tue May 8 15:04:01 CEST 2007

I'm ready to by one too.

But what about delivery to Moscow (actually to Russia in general), I ordered
Qutopia GreenPhone, and the delivery was canceled and sent back to US as it
received to UK. The delivery company was FedEx, and they said that "Mobile
phones are prohibited commodity for Russia to import". Also I had problems
when I was expecting to receive a cell phone from Canada. Lucky me that the
phone was certified for Russia.

Hope to figure out how to get openmoko to Moscow when it will be available.

Best regards,
Vruyr F. Gyolchanyan.

P.S. Sorry for my English.
P.P.S. I'm also in Moscow.