Preorder

Dmitri Hrapof hrapof at common-lisp.ru
Tue May 8 14:50:28 CEST 2007

Vruyr F. Gyolchanyan пишет:
> Actually as I wrote, I had experience that approve that. There is huge
> problem in delivery of phone-like devices to Russia through mail.
I desperately want OpenMoko (too busy or too lazy to hack on my Motorola
A780), so I'll do everything what I can to get it.
I've got friends who regularly visit Thailand or France or Switzerland
etc., so I think delivery can be arranged to one of that locations.

Dmitri

P.S. skoro mozno budet russkij spisok rassylki otkryvat' ;)