Can we order the neo1973?

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Thu May 10 07:30:06 CEST 2007

Jan,
Pre-order and Orders are not yet occurring due to a recent string of
development delays.  Today, May 10th is actually supposed to be the first
production run at the facory in China.  We are all keeping our fingers
crossed that everything goes smoothly.  No word yet on how long until we can
start ordering.

-Jason