Battery powered charging/USB hub

Aloril aloril at iki.fi
Thu May 10 11:11:47 CEST 2007

Small battery-powered USB charger:
http://www.ladyada.net/make/mintyboost/
I assume above should be able to charge Neo1973?

Battery-Powered 4-Port USB Hub:
http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Power-Battery-Powered-CP-H420MP/dp/B0002UQALQ
I suspect above can't be used to charge, only for connecting USB devices to Neo1973.

Idea would be device that combined best of 2 above into one device:
1) 2 AA batteries: better volume/energy ratio than AAA and better
price/energy ratio too. With enough rechargeable batteries you have
almost unlimited runtime.

2) Charge Neo1973.

3) Power for up to 2 or 4 USB gadgets. With this you can use WiFi, get
images from about any digital camera and with so me models phone can
snap images directly too. Gives access to at least 160 GiB battery
powered USB drives too. This makes Neo1 computer that works with many
USB gadgets.

--
Aloril <aloril at iki.fi>