firefox for mobiles

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Fri May 11 13:27:18 CEST 2007

It behaves far better on my laptop as well, I strongly suspect it has
something to do with the 64bit nature of my desktop vs 32 for all other
places I use it.  My 64bit firefox is currently taking 1.8G of ram after
having been started ~16 hours ago.

Several groups of people, myself included, have submitted valgrind
outputs that show massive memory hemorrhaging but the reports pretty
much get ignored. :(

More debug tools would go a long way towards letting the community find
and fix these issues and make FF something desirable on the neo.

I love the idea of the neo, but it's just too small in cpu/ram for some
other (really neat) ideas. I'm impatient :D

-david