Projection keyboards resource

Florent THIERY fthiery at
Fri May 11 13:53:09 CEST 2007

Found this interesting products description:

The article is quite old, but who knows if some of these companies
would'nt wish to  integrate their technology with a mobile computing
product ? The laser projected keyboards are quite interesting, i
intend to use one with my (hypothetical-for-now) neo. But if it was
integrated......... you can imagine the consequences.

Make sure to check out these ones: kitty ; i guess they belong mainly
to sci-fi... When will we have the openmoko head mounted glasses and
openmoko gloves ? ;)