GNUstep/SimpleWebKit for mobiles - was: Firefox/opera for mobiles

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Fri May 11 17:50:00 CEST 2007

An interesting project has started within GNUstep: SimpleWebKit. It
is a simplified rework of the full WebKit API completely written in
Objective-C (which requires Objective-C++ to compile). Footprint is
quite small: the Linux ARM library currently has unstripped 1.4 MByte.

Here is the link: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/SimpleWebKit

There is no known reason why it should not run on an Neo1973 as soon
as it runs at all on GNUstep (there are some base classes missing).