First impressions of Neo1973

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:21:02 CEST 2007

On 5/14/07, Ole Tange <openmoko.org at tange.dk> wrote:

> So to me the following actions should be put on the left side:
>
> left, undo, back, cancel, previous, no, reject-call
>
> and these should be put on the right hand side:
>
> right, apply, forward, OK, next, yes, answer-call, do-it

I just want to point out that the Neo wouldn't be the only phone to put
"answer-call" on the left and "reject-call/end" on the right.  I'm pretty
sure every phone I've ever had did it that way as well.  Definitely the
phone I have right now has it that way.  So, for consistency, it makes sense
to leave it that way.

It also occurs to me that in an OK/Cancel dialog, OK is always on the left.
So again, consistency would suggest leaving it that way.

-Steven