First impressions of Neo1973

Piotr Duda openmoko at nemezis.eu
Mon May 14 15:22:18 CEST 2007

>From all phones I saw being sold in Europe (and few years ago in Asia) only Motorola (and not in all
models) use the reject-on-left and answer-on-right style. Maybe Im mistaken but I always tought that
all others just do the oposite? Have no idea where did it come from, considering that first mobile
phones was made in Motorola as I believe, and others perhaps should follow. But since the most
phones use answer-on-left and reject-on-right style, it should be more intuitive for most users
(despite that as right-handed I prefer Motorola style).
Maybe in future someone will implement some configuration or maybe some different themes/skins will
be enough to choose which style is best for me. :-)

Piotr