accelerometer in neo?

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Mon May 14 19:00:57 CEST 2007

I'm not sure about that.  I guess it depends on the specifics of the
application, but there is no 3-axis spi version of the alg dev mems
chips afaik.  The SPI chips are much more expensive (obviously there are
costs wrt SPI alternatives) and targeted.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADXL330,00.html
http://www.analog.com/en/subCat/0,2879,764%255F801%255F0%255F%255F0%255F
,00.html

Matt