Durability of the Neo1973?

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Tue May 15 00:51:30 CEST 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007 14:46:08 Duncan Hudson wrote:
> So, if I was a betting man I'd say that it either
> didn't go off, or another show stopper / slip causer popped up.

Lets hope you are a crappy gambler.  :)

Seriously though, It is starting to get a little annoying that we have not
heard anything.  Is it just my imagination, or has Sean been alot quieter for
the last month or so?
I am sure the FIC guys are working like mad to get this phone out the door,
but, like many of us, I have been waiting for my Moko since January.  I am
SOooo ready to get it in my hands!

-Jason