Durability of the Neo1973?

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Tue May 15 14:53:20 CEST 2007

That is news to me.  The only other project planning to use neo1073 AFAIK is a
recent announcement by Sun to build some sort of mobile platform. They used
the neo1973 as a mockup in the press release...

Word here is that this phone's hardware is still stuck on the assemply line.
FIC was supposed to do the first production run on May 10th and we have yet
to hear from anybody about how that went.

-Jason