Durability of the Neo1973?

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Tue May 15 18:26:57 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 17:51 -0500, Jason Elwell wrote:

> On Monday 14 May 2007 14:46:08 Duncan Hudson wrote:
> > So, if I was a betting man I'd say that it either
> > didn't go off, or another show stopper / slip causer popped up.
>
> Lets hope you are a crappy gambler.  :)
>
> Seriously though, It is starting to get a little annoying that we have
> not
> heard anything.  Is it just my imagination, or has Sean been alot
> quieter for
> the last month or so?

Yeah...sorry for this. It seems like every time I publicly open my mouth
these days I'm talking about delays. We're really close to getting these
phones now. So I just wanted to shut up until we can stay they're
ready.

I wouldn't want to have you all getting annoyed so here's a mini
update.

Most all the parts are now at the factory. The May 10th run has been
delayed about two weeks because of last minute supply coordination
issues. But I'm still being told that we're on to have devices this
month.

Obviously my fingers are all crossed. I think it should happen. Please
have patience guys. We're all working our ass' off.

-Sean