Durability of the Neo1973?

Frank Coenen franknstein666 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:11:51 CEST 2007

Sean, does this have to do with the recent shortage on LCD-displays in
Taiwan?

- Source: http://www.digitimes.com/systems/a20070508PD204.html
Quote:
"The supply of 2.2- to 2.5-inch panels for entry and medium-level DSCs began
running short of demand by about 10% early last month and the shortage is
getting worse, the sources indicated. A slight shortage of 2.8 - to 3-inch
panels for high-end DSCs has also occurred, the sources noted."

On 5/15/07, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com> wrote:

> [...]

Most all the parts are now at the factory. The May 10th run has been