Durability of the Neo1973?

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 03:32:55 CEST 2007

ahh, damn gmail shite....sorry tim

from trolltech.com

"Q. Did Trolltech design the phone? Are there other models to choose from?

A. Trolltech worked very closely with one of our Qtopia-licensed ODM
partners in China, Yuhua Teltech, to make this first, open platform
Greenphone a reality. Trolltech envisions a continuing collaboration
with Yuhua for future models based on different hardware
configurations."

odm = original design manufacturer. so trolltech probably didn't make it

regardless, both look awesome phones - i can't wait to get my hands on
OM. a few weeks late won't put me off