First impressions of Neo1973

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:09:12 CEST 2007

Thanks, that helps quite a bit.
But if that's accurate, the neo is not that big.  The sidekick 3 is
slightly smaller and thinner than a sidekick 2 (my current phone) and
the neo is considerably smaller than that...

Maybe its large to someone who uses a flip phone or set616 type phone.
To me, it seems perfect.

In comparison, the Ipod phone is only about 2/3 or 3/4 the thickness
(yeah, that a large gap.. But hey its eyeballed) and only a tiny
fraction shorter.	 The widths are pretty much the same.

--Tim